Saturday, September 4, 2010

Overboard

I went overboard.  Way overboard.  I bought Sammie so many cute dresses a few weeks ago on ebay.  Little girlie dresses are my achilles heel I do believe!  So I think today we will play dress up and take pictures of her in each dress.  I want to be able to show her all the cute dresses that she has as a baby and at least this way I know she will at least get to wear each one once, even if only for a few minutes!  LOL  Yes, I did go overboard..... I realize this.  So we will do a fashion shoot and maybe if I can figure it out, I will put a few of them up on here.

As for me emotionally, I'm not happy about Noah being gone for the holiday weekend but what can I do about it?  Nothing.  It's not like I can sit around and mope about it---- I still have my other 5 here.  It just feels like something is missing.... but it is always like that for me when one of my kids is gone, even if only to stay the night with a friend.  Anyhow.... I still have 5 children I get to enjoy and entertain this weekend.  :)

The doctor did start me on zoloft for stress and another medicine for anxiety..... maybe I'm just way more sleep deprived than when I took it years ago because within about 20 minutes of taking it, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. It doesn't make me sleep heavily but I do get way sleepy.  Now I have that sleepy hangover where I'm awake but I'm still half asleep.  Maybe doing some laundry will cure that for me!

Hope everyone has a blessed and safe Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment