Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shock

You know what I realized today?  My oldest daughter is almost 15 years old (and will be 15 1/2 by next summer) and I've never been away from my kids for 2 weeks.  Not any of them in 15 years.  The longest time I've been away has been 9 days.  I even gave up 2 weeks in Hawaii for the Navy Reserves to stay home and breastfeed.  So once again he will depriving me and my youngest babies from what my older 4 have had.  This saddens me greatly.

Last night at the end of visitation, he tried to get me to sign for my child support.... I told him I wasn't signing anything anymore as he burned that bridge by only telling me half truths.  He said "so you don't want a check then?"  Whatever.  I gave him the alternative of putting it directly into my account.  He was none too happy about it.  Once again, whatever.

On the upside, I got quite a bit accomplished yesterday and today.  I got this blog started, got a ton of laundry and housework done, and today I saw 7 patients (which is a GREAT day!).  Tomorrow I have 2 patients to see in the city (versus out of town) and off to the doctor.  I hope she can figure out this pain stuff.  I'm tired of hurting from head to toe honestly. 

Oooooooh and in the next few days, I will be due for my new monthly routine of a massage.  I decided about a month ago that I need to do something small for myself every now and again so I signed up at Massage Envy for the monthly massage plan.  I don't go anywhere, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't party, I don't even get to do much but clean anymore (I soooooo miss my sewing machine!)..... so I've budgeted to do that for myself.  The money is the easy part.... time is a commodity for me. 

I have some great friends in this world that are helping me more than they know.  Their words of support and understanding are doing more for me than can be imagined.  Thank you, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment